Tuesday 6 March 2018

CT Scan

Colin drove me to East Surrey for my early doors CT scan. I had to be there for 08:40, which meant rush hour traffic - lovely. When I arrived I had to drink a litre of water. I was asked to change into the lovely hospital gowns and was taken to a waiting room.

After about 10 minutes I was called through, I lay down on the bed, fearing the worst after last weeks' scan and they then told me it would only be 15 minutes long - huzzah!! They also got the cannula in first time - double huzzzah!

I had the scan with contrast which was the giant polo that I have had many times before and then headed back to the waiting room. Once I'd peed and showed them I was having no reaction to the contrast, I was allowed home.

Results from this and the MRI are due next Thursday. Scanxiety time.

No comments:

Post a Comment