Friday 15 March 2013

Rads Recap - Week 2

So by the end of this week I will be half way through - Let's go!

Monday - Yesterday was Mother's Day and as I had an early appointment today it made sense to stay at Mum's overnight and then go on from there. Woke up and overnight it had snowed! Luckily it wasn't too thick and mum had offered to drive me. Got to the appointment in time, delay of only 1/2 an hour today! So confused how they can be late when my appointment was the second of the day! Ah well.

Tuesday - Snowed even more overnight. Horror stories of people stuck on the A23 for 7 hours so today's appointment was cancelled. Means I get one added onto the end on Rob's birthday which is pants but ah well.

Wednesday - Today Michelle had the day off so she kindly offered to drive me in. We left extra time because of the snow and I was actually seen EARLY! Stopped for a bite to eat on the way home and then into work for the afternoon.

Thursday - Work in the morning and then Col kindly drove me in. Running an hour late today & then the journey home was a bit pants as we got stuck in rush hour

Friday - Appointment in the middle of the day today & Rob was able to take me in.

Now for a fun wedding-tastic weekend of final food tasting, groom's party fitting, make-up trial & dress fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment