Wednesday 3 April 2013

Rads Radio

So I've spoken to a few girls who have had rads already and they all mentioned I should listen out for the music played each day in the rads room. It's all down to the radiographers choice so some people have had rock and others have had elevator music.



I thought it would be like a countdown type thing if I kept a record of what is played in the rads room each day.

So here goes starting with yesterday's choice of.....
  1. You Don't Know You're Beautiful - 1D (Ironic as I felt really beautiful lying in an awkward position with my boobs out to the world #sarcasm)
  2. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
  3. Summer Sun - Texas (which contains the line "Here comes the Summer Sun, he burns my skin" #irony....)
  4. Beautiful Day - U2 (it was sunny yesterday, today was peeing with rain so not such a beautiful day!)
  5. Marry You - Bruno Mars
  6. I Just Called to Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
  7. Day 7 was cancelled because of the snow! Booooo
  8. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
  9. Today there was radio silence - no music :(
  10. Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna
  11. No music again today!
  12. They love a bit of Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (again!)
  13. Beneath Your Beautiful - Labyrinth & Emeli Sandi (Like the song but the grammar offends me! #GrammarNazi) 
  14. Big Big World - Emilia
  15. Cleopatra's Theme - Cleopatra (old school!)
  16. Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
  17. Radio Silence today as was in a different room and being marked up for my boosts.
  18. Hot Right Now - DJ Fresh - Pretty dance inducing music seeing as you're supposed to be lying as still as possible!
  19. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
  20. Vertigo - U2
  21. The Final Countdown - Europe (what a tune to finish with!!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joanna

    Your blog is great and full of info. I've been following it and am a couple of months behind you ! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Good luck with everything. Chemo is now a horrible nightmare so I hope it's soon behind you as well. Jx

      Delete