Sunday 18 November 2012

More Like Me

Now the chemo is disappearing from my system, I'm feeling more & more like my (old) self every day :)

One very exciting thing that happened week, I found my wedding dress.....! Obviously I can't post details on here in case Rob is reading but it's absolutely beautiful.

Michelle & I had a Christmassy week. On Thursday went to Cuckfield Christmas Boutique Shopping evening & went for dinner. At the Cuckfield fair we met The Amazing Balloon Man & I got a ginormous flower balloon made for me :)


Today we went to The Ideal Home Show at Christmas at Excel. Had a fab (but tiring) time and I got a fair few pressies sorted.

Couple of thank yous needed:

Han, thanks for my fab little postcard

 
Thank you to Ross for my scrummy treats from Makana Confections which came all the way from New Zealand :)
The top box are Lemon Truffles & the bottom box is Orange & Macadamia Brittle - Get in my belly!








No comments:

Post a Comment