Tuesday 16 October 2012

Balance Me

Following my diagnosis back in June, I've been looking for beauty products that are paraben free, if you want to know why, please follow this link. After a bit of research I've found a company called Balance Me and their products are all nasty free:


I contacted them and asked if they could send me a couple of samples, as with my very sensitive skin on chemo, I have to be super careful of how it might react.

I got home from work on Friday last week, and had a "while you were out" notification from the postie. I was able to pick the parcel up from the sorting office yesterday and excitingly it was 3 full sized products from Balance Me :)

They generously sent me:
I'll review the products once I've given them a proper try, but I used the hand cream last night and it was wonderful. Really rich, moisturising and not oily like some hand creams can be.

Thanks Balance Me :)

2 comments:

  1. Which creams were best, the balance me or Tropic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bobo, that's a difficult decision! I felt loved the Tropic stuff's scent more but really loved the Balance Me face cream. Diplomatic but I think it would honestly be a mixture of each x

      Delete