Sunday 26 August 2012

Erika's Debut Outing

Been going a little stir crazy as pretty much been in the flat for a week due to low WBC count risk time, so today I felt determined (despite feeling mank) to do something a little brave. I decided it was time to debut Erika. 

Then I looked out the window and it was like something from Winnie the Pooh & the Blustery Day. Almost chickened out but thought that the mega wind would actually be a good test for how she fitted. Spent a good half hour actually putting it on, taking it off, putting it on, taking it off (for 'taking' it off, read pulling it off my head & throwing it on the floor in frustration child tantrum stylĂ©e) before finally fitting it correctly. I popped some sunny-Gs on top of Erika for extra anchorage and then walked out the door up to the local shops to get some supplies.

Yes I was only out of the flat for a maximum of 15 minutes (& the whole time I was convinced people were looking at me thinking WIG WIG WIG) but it's a pretty big step for me & I'm proud of myself for doing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment