Tuesday 3 July 2012

Little Dose of Normality

Today felt a little like starting school, all I was doing was going back to work for a day but I was really nervous about how people would react, if I'd have to explain things over & over & if I'd actually be able to hold it together.

Turns out I needn't have worried, everyone was awesome. Most people had read this blog & those that hadn't were great anyway. TBH work was a welcome distraction & a good dose of normality that I really needed.

Had a really good chat with a fellow BC warrior who has gone through same treatment as i'm going to, also with the same oncologist & she is a real inspiration.

Lovely things from today:
• Lunch with dad
• Good hugs from good friends
• Wonder cream from Jimbo & Kate
• Postcard from Mum & Col
• Postcard from Hannah
• The fact the sun shone for a bit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment