Friday 27 July 2012

Chemo #2 - Update

I decided not to bother with the Cold Cap in the end, so much hair has fallen out that I really don't see the point of it any more. Means chemo can be over and done with in under 2 hours which is much better for me too.

A nice surprise was that the Olympic Torch got brought to the chemo ward. A lady who raised funds for the Crawley Comet chemo ward and other parts of the hospital got chosen to carry it as one of the local heroes so it was pretty cool to get that close to one!


Those of you who know me well know that I HATE the smell of bonfires when I'm in a car and that they make me feel sick at the best of times, unfortunately on the way back from the hospital we passed a particularly yukky one which caused me to fill a bag with vom - nice! Other than that SEs aren't too bad, just wish it wasn't quite so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment