Tuesday 26 June 2012

Times Like These

Slept a bit better for the first time in days which I really needed. Put on my ipod as I was getting dressed and the Foo Fighters "Times Like These" came on. The lyrics seem pretty profound to me at the moment.

Got two lovely cards in the post today, one from G'ma & G'pa (Rob's grandparents):

I also had a fab homemade one from Hannah sending lots of love my way:

Went over to Rob's mum and dad's today to explain yesterday to them. It's good to have such a great support network around me.

Whilst we were out I had some lovely flowers delivered from work, luckily Leanne was around to take them in for us:


Later that evening I also got some fab flowers delivered from my team with a card reading "Get better immediately! Love and Support, The Buying Team". I'll certainly try guys!


The flat is starting to resemble a florists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment