Saturday 23 June 2012

Limbo Land

Last night I didn't sleep at all, kept being sick, twisting and turning in bed, my mind was churning with non-stop thoughts. I don't know what to do, how to be.

We got up really early and walked the dog, trying to have some sort of normality.

Got back and a little later I got some beautiful flowers from Kelly:


A little later Amanda & Paul came over for a good chat. My phone was ringing and beeping with texts non-stop - feel blessed to have such lovely family and friends.

Mum and Colin went to tell Nanny today so she rung me a little later in tears which was fairly hard to listen to.

Later Michelle came over with some goodies (long since eaten):




and we had a good hug, cry, walk with Fagin and chat. Later Caroline came over and gave me a big hug, some lovely flowers (from her, Mo & Steve) and some choccy:


Feels good to be chatting with people but I can't stop feeling worried sick.

It feels like a crazy, horrid dream, like a rollercoaster that I can't get off. The organised control freak part of me needs answers, deadlines, timescales etc and I'm currently stuck in limbo-land.

No comments:

Post a Comment